Submission of Case Reports
Case reports may be presented in poster format and they will not be published in the Journal of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care.
- Abstracts should be 350 words, not including title, author names and affiliations.
- No tables, figures, footnotes, or bibliography should be included. Tables are only allowed in exceptional circumstances.
- Symbols or special formatting should be avoided
- Subsections (Background; describing the background literature, if required, and the aims or objective of this case report, Case presentation; including signalment, history, relevant physical examination findings, relevant diagnostic investigations, therapy, outcome and follow-up when available, and New/Unique Information describing the novel/unique aspects and the clinical relevance of the report) are required.
- For multiple cases, each patient does not need to be individually described, but differences and similarities should be noted.