Submission of Original studies
Abstracts may be presented in either oral or poster format. The EVECCS/ECVECC Scientific Joined Committee will make the final decision regarding the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster).
Accepted abstracts of original studies only (not case reports) may be considered for publication in the Journal of Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care if accepted by its editorial board.
- Abstracts should be 350 words not including title, author names, affiliations.
- American English spelling should be used
- No tables, figures, footnotes or bibliography should be included. Tables are only allowed in exceptional circumstances.
- Symbols or special formatting should be avoided
- Subsections (e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions) are required and should be bolded and followed by a colon.